There are a few articles that can help you to start working with NeuPy. They provide a solution to different problems and explain each step of the overall process.
NeuPy is very intuitive and it’s easy to read and understand the code. To learn more about different Neural Network types you can check these code examples.
Convolutional Neural Networks
Recurrent Neural Networks
MLP Neural Networks
- MNIST, Multilayer perceptron
- Rectangle images, Multilayer perceptron
- Boston House Price prediction, Hessian algorithm
- Learning Algorithms Visualization, Gradient Descent, Momentum, RPROP and Conjugate Gradient
- IMDB review classification using CBOW and RPROP MLP
- MLP with categorical and numerical features